...Notes...

Cakes, cupcakes and other bakery products in Kota Bharu - 013-9564578 - farawanent@gmail.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

...Chocolate Balls...

...Chocolate Balls...

I got this order from Siti Zam'ah my old friend. Pada mulanya, saya tak cam Siti nie by looking at her picture as it was so long ago since last we met each other. :) Then she told me that we went at the same college... Waahh... Good for her to still know me.. Haha, I thought I've changed a lot!!~ Huhuhueee.... Well.., everyone has changed...

About 1 o'clock at noon I went to send this Chocolate Balls to Siti... Then when I met her face by face, I recognized. :) Huhue..., Well Siti, it's been a very, very long time since last we met. :) I still know you, but only after you remind me... Hahaha...

Thank you very much for ordering this Chocolate Balls... They are cute, rite??

Well everyone, for those who crave for chocolate, Farra Delight's Chocolate Balls are the best choice, because it is rich and sinful chocolatey. Something I won't let it go!~ So, place your order now!~!!~ Call my number ::- 013-9564578 - Farrah for more information. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment