...Notes...

Cakes, cupcakes and other bakery products in Kota Bharu - 013-9564578 - farawanent@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

..::Lazy Susan???::..

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Hye dear friends and visitors. Talking about lazy susan, do you have it in your kitchen?? Well.., everybody knows that once we want to decorate a cake, using buttercream or fresh cream... except for chocolate ganache or cupcake, we have to have lazy susan for it. Am I rite?? But, if you are somebody who is juz' try to decorate a cake, will you buy it? If I am, I will not.. And I don't have it, though!~ How I do it? So, here I would like to share how I decorate a cake using my "lazy susan"...



This is my "lazy susan". For true, they are juz' a bowl and a plate. I use melamine / plastic bowl and plate to avoid it break or something if they fall down while decorating. Juz' place the bowl upside down, on the table. And place a plate on it. You have to choose a plate and bowl which has the same base or something kind of that...

Well.., that's all. Hope u enjoy decorating!~ Peace...!~

No comments:

Post a Comment