...Notes...

Cakes, cupcakes and other bakery products in Kota Bharu - 013-9564578 - farawanent@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

..::Dian's 23rd B'day::..

Moist Devil's Food Cake Chocolate Superior
(This is not exactly Dian's cake. My digicam is RIP and I juz copy the picture I already have.)
Dian's cake was juz' like this with letter "Dian 23"

Happy Birthday Dian!~
Hmm.., that's it. I got this order since last week through sms. I already know how she adores for my Moist Devil's Food Cake Chocolate Superior.. Most people asked me for that cake!~ Hmm.., it is my best-selling cake at the moment...

I made the Devil's Food last nite on 00.00 am. After finished baking the cake, I left it to cool and chilled it in the chiller. I started decorating the cake on 7.00am right after woke up.. Thanks God I've finished the cake rite on 9.00 a.m. Well.., I've promised the birthday girl to send it sharp 9.00 a.m. but I juz' sent it on 9.15 a.m. The cake reached her hand on 10.00 a.m. sharp.

After 1 hour, I got a message from her telling me her heart out about the cake.. She said " Hai kak. Sedaplah kek akak tu. Dah habis pon. Thanks banyak2, nanti boleh order lagi..". Thank you so much Dian for purchasing with me.. I love to see the happy faces eating my cake, and I love to bake from the heart for those who want to eat my cake... Thank you very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment