...Notes...

Cakes, cupcakes and other bakery products in Kota Bharu - 013-9564578 - farawanent@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

...Vespa Craze - Nuttin' to do with cake...


Assalamualaikum...
A few days before Ramadhan...
Well, this entry got nuttin' to do with cake.. But I really want to share what I've seen this afternoon, when we were having dinner in a restaurant.. It was the Vespa replica. To me, the vespa was soooo unique. Well, it made me "WowW!" when I saw it at first.. So impress with it.. Why not?? Built from thrown Pepsi can, the tyres were from drinking water's bottle lid.. The edge of the can covered with rubber (the wyer's cover) to avoid it harm your pretty hands... Hmm... So cute.. Well., that's all.. Enjoy!!~!~ Drink Pepsi and make a vespa from it! Save the nature!~

No comments:

Post a Comment