...Notes...

Cakes, cupcakes and other bakery products in Kota Bharu - 013-9564578 - farawanent@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

...Hari Raya Kedua...


Vanilla Cake, Blueberry layered, 1.5kgs.

This is the cake I've juz' finished. My step sister called a day before Hari Raya for this wedding cake. The wed will be held on 3rd Hari Raya, so I've to finish the cake on 2nd Eid. She told me the colour theme - white and blue - making me feel so free to appear with my own idea.. I love it!~ I've jumped into this world of creativity, so why must I use the same idea with others? Except, it's a customer's request.. I have no choice... This order making me feel good... Hehehe...


I've ran out of castor sugar.. I went to buy it from the bakery shop but they are all still closed. When I was on the way home, I've passed a grocery.. Luckily suddenly.. Hahaha!!~ Even though they were a little bit expensive (A LITTLE, okay?), I juz' took it as I need it so d**n much.. I baked the cake on 5pm.. Cover it a little, then I went to my aunty's place.. I've started decorating this cake on 10.00pm... Whatever it is, I hope the bride/bride groom will like the end product..

No comments:

Post a Comment