...Notes...

Cakes, cupcakes and other bakery products in Kota Bharu - 013-9564578 - farawanent@gmail.com

Monday, December 31, 2012

...Strawberry Mousse Crepe with Strawberry Chunks...!!~!~

The ultimate (perrrgghhh!!~!~ hehe...)
...Strawberry Mousse Crepe with Strawberry Chunks...

Assalamualaikum wbt guys!!~!~
Hey, I come back again...
Waahh, seems lately I am doin' good thing on my blog - daily update. Hahaha...

Allrite friends, here I am to share what I've been done for Farra Delight's next project!!~!~
STRAWBERRY MOUSSE CREPE with STRAWBERRY CHUNK!!~!~

The taste is very good!!~ Especially for those who loveeeeee strawberry a lot!!~!~
Feel every bite. It is heavenly!!~ Taste like strawberry ice cream in a crepe!!~!~ :) :) :)

Price :: Rm 10.00 each box (6 pcs)
013-9564578

Thank you very much!!~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment